March 20, 2012

Billboard Concept: New directions & Iterations

After last class / crit I felt that I needed to return to the drawing board.

I decided to move forward to the billboard channel that promoted the service openroadjourney.com which pays riders to do what they love while they document the best roads in america to share with other bikers. They are typically off the beaten path finding new territory to chart, and following their own wanderlust in the process. 

I made the choice to try and bring in more of the motorcycle culture. Its wordage and style. I also replace all of the prior copywriting with script that would appeal more to the personal benefit of being a biker doing what you love while using the service openroadjourney.com instead of just financial gain. 





No comments: