September 27, 2010

Photo Color / Studies - Books in Enviroments

Here are my first round of photographs for our photo color / studies. I will be narrowing these down after I take many more into a cohesive collection. 

My theme is Books in Environments. 

The books I purchased from half price books particularly for their cover colors.

These are mostly outdoors but I plan on taking them into cafe's, and other kinds of stores as well. 

I plan on burying, and suspending some in different color settings. 

POST CRITRemember each page is a different color relationship. Get rid of the covers and print out color sheets to replace them with. 8 Covers total now. Watch for cropping in images when I shoot them. Make sure backgrounds are effective as part of the composition and part of the color wheel. 











No comments: