November 18, 2011

Pot Pie Process Sketches and Storyboards

Final Storyboard
In this final storyboard I was able to narrow the scope down even further. Allowing me to show the start and the finished product basically but eluding to the middle process of baking. Using smoke I was able to elude to the pie being baked instead of showing it.

Second Complete Storyboard
In this storyboard my video was still coming up too long. 
I had to many frames of content and had to then decide on a way to show all of these events happening by eluding to them rather than showing them literally. 


First Complete Storyboard
In this round I realized that I needed to shorten the scope of my spot.
I also decided that I wanted to pursue the idea of a from the kitchen to the table concept. 

Brain Storming initial concepts. 



No comments: