November 20, 2011

Narrative Project Goals

Project V 

I would like to revisit my Stein animation so that I can repair that weak link in my semester. I believe that know what I learned in the rest of semester will allow me to return to it with a fresh set of eyes and really make some improvements. I plan on replacing the way the text moves together with something more representational of the poem itself. The original was way too repetitive in movement and in way the two poems behaved. The music will be adjusted now that I know how to use SoundBooth better. I plan on making the movements and timing more meaningful. I would get more selective in this description of changes but honestly the entire video needs a major overhaul. I want to be able to walk away from this project with another portfolio piece that I'm not embarrassed to include.

Changes:


  • Reworking the way the text moves together and comes out to be reveled and read in different ways to better represent Steins work.
  • Replace the blocky movement and current timing of text movement. I plan on making better use of Illustrator to create interesting and individual objects that will move independently on one another.
  • I want to edit and or replace the music with something more meaningful that I know how to use Soundbooth.
  • I will also be removing and replacing the background which had no working conceptual meaning. 

No comments: