September 10, 2011

Tender Buttons Book Update After Group Critique

Projects Status Currently:

Overall Build: Book folds out into a 22x28 sized double sided poster.
Disc: The cd will be placed into a white sleeve with black text laid on top of it from the poem above it. 


Changes:
  • After exploring earlier fully fleshed out double sided mockup I realized that I need to reorder the pages.
  • I will be adding my concept to the colophon and possibly removing the colophon title from its section as it may distract from the over all composition.
  • I will be removing the page numbers on the index as this concept allows for any order of the poems to be perceived and listing them in order would add structure to the way the viewer will read the works. 


Possible Changes: 
  • I will be exploring multiple shorter folds to allow for a easily turned page.
  • I am exploring the possibility of using a black shape in the very center of the folded out book as a place to leave my title instead of using one of the "sections" reserved for Steins poems. 



"Push the limits"


This is an example of the size increase from 18x24 to 22x28 in the book folded out in poster form. This will allow for larger typography use and help with clarity.


Some different title variations in the works. 


Example of how the poems are organized. 


No comments: