May 9, 2012

User Experience Reflection

UX was a class I was really looking forward towards and it didn't disappoint. This class has enriched my ability to not only understand my audience but really take their concerns, and wants into consternation on a whole new level. By considering their values, goals, and traits. After the Urban Chicken research book we created applying it to my Information Architecture Flock iPhone Application project which I believe will greatly improve my ability to create apps tailored to those users with well researched UX methodology that we've learned. It was great to see how each project as a separate piece of the puzzle reviled something new about user experience and how what we were doing became a greater part of the whole. Like I mentioned utilizing it in IA class at the same time was excellent. Moving forward I am excited to see how much what we've learned in this class will help improve my course work and my own personal work with the coming summer, and senior year!

No comments: