February 13, 2013

Degree Project - Week 3

Project Objective:

The objective of my project is to create an iPhone application that will curate multiple social networking applications into a single app, with an emphasis on the people who matter most to you and the content those people create. 

Moving Forward:
  • Create a new survey based on the social networking content that matters most to them / Studying user behavior. 
  • Focus on defining user personas.
  • Based on the feedback of my survey define the scenarios. 
  • Narrow the scope of my project and don't over extend myself. ie. Windows 8. (part of why I want to take a crack at this is because a lot of the companies i've been looking at are in need of this kind of experience)
  • Figure out what features I want to show and those I just want to elude too. This isn't supposed to be a swiss army knife. 
  • Think about how I want to present the final product. 
  • DREAM BIG DAMMIT. 
Presentation:

Degree Project Final Presentation #1 by Eli Brumbaugh



Updated & Revised Timeline:





Research on Mobile App Usage.


No comments: