September 13, 2012

Google Redesign


Google (whole product line)

More than just a search engine. 

Services & Products:

I would like to redesign Google and a few key products and services like Chrome, Play, +, and G-Mail that are closely associated with it. I might pair this down further.

I enjoy designing for the technology field which is a major focal point of where I want to head as a designer. I believe working on a redesign of Google's products would allow me to explore the two styles Google does not use like Skeumorphic utilized by competitor Apple, and Vector utilized by competitor Microsoft. Google is a hybrid style that I would like to explore new directions with and visually unify their wide range of products and services that reflect their idealogy of the clear and simple.

No comments: